We’re seeking a Marketing Assistant who is a bit of a “jack of all trades” or at least willing to learn everything from content creation to paid advertising and marketing automation.
Why join us
SalesScreen was founded in 2011 by students from NTNU in Trondheim (Norway) and has rapidly grown into a profitable product company with 30 employees developing and operating the leading motivation software on the market. We have a very solid portfolio of customers in Scandinavia (DNB, Gjensidige, Subaru, Schibsted, …) and grand ambitions for SalesScreen on the American and European markets.
Only a few years ago, we were a small bunch of friends working together from our office in Trondheim. In the course of the last couple of years, we have opened new offices and welcomed new teammates in Norway (Oslo), USA (New York), Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Sweden (Gothenburg, Stockholm).
We are looking for a gutsy, smart and passionate Marketing Assistant ready to help us bring SalesScreen to (nearly) every organization in the world.
You will find at SalesScreen a working environment like nowhere else: a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of SalesScreen as its second family. You will be joining us at what is probably the most exciting phase in the company’s history. You will be given all the support you need to make a real dent in what SalesScreen will evolve into.
Perks & benefits
You'll be working from one of our offices in Norway. On a more practical note, you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Equity program (coming soon)
- 5 weeks of vacations as well as Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Easter Eve.
- 4% pension plan
- Free lunch
- Subsidized sport-related membership
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Priority Treatment insurance
- Monthly social gathering
- Yearly summer company retreat
- Yearly winter company gathering
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create kickass content to turn curious visitors into prospects, qualified leads and eventually customers and loyal promoters of our product.
Your key focus areas will be:
- Acquisition - Drive new prospects (Inbound)
- Conversion - Turn prospects into customers (Sales)
- Retention - Keep customers engaged and happy (Product)
Your everyday tasks will consist of:
- Content writing: blogs, social media, eBooks, 1-pagers, infographics, customer success stories... From 140 character tweets all the way up to 50-page white papers.
- Work closely with the creative team to create marketing assets (text ads, social ads, videos, landing pages and more)
- Video creation to include: scripting, filming, audio recording, screen recording, editing, etc.
- Supporting the sales team with key content - PowerPoints, pitch decks, explanatory marketing materials such as 1-pagers, etc.
- Building an engaged community around our product via social media, product demo events, participation in Quora, etc.
- Ensuring the product team has all materials necessary to nurture existing customers to get the full value out of our SaaS platform.
- Work closely with the Sales team to integrate Marketing and Sales approaches for campaigns.
We are looking for a person with a solid track record within content marketing. We are expecting you to have pretty strong personal & technical skills:
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Great communication skills
- Fast learner
- Analytical - you should be able to measure your results, without too much help
- Incredible presentation skills - you can whip together PPT deck like there’s no tomorrow. You love to present to groups and can hold the attention of a room.
- Organized and accustomed to working with CRM and marketing software.
- Energetic, hard-working, competitive and open-minded. Someone who can’t wait to beat every goal set for them.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and a positive attitude while performing in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented, and analytical; Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
A background in marketing is ideal. However, we do not have specific requirements with regards to education. So, if you have the right experience and are highly motivated, feel free to apply.
Extra cool points awarded if you have experience with the following platforms:
- Google Ads and Analytics
- Adobe suite
- iMovie (or other movie editing software)
- Facebook Business Manager
- LinkedIn Ads.