Head of Growth
Are you a wicked-smart, number-obsessed yet creative superhero? Join us to help hyper-grow SalesScreen's lead generation and bring our sales motivation software to every team around the world.
Why join us
SalesScreen was founded in 2011 by students from NTNU in Trondheim (Norway) and has rapidly grown into a profitable product company with 30 employees developing and operating the leading motivation software on the market. We have a very solid portfolio of customers in Scandinavia (DNB, Gjensidige, Subaru, Schibsted, …) and grand ambitions for SalesScreen on the American and European markets.
Only a few years ago, we were a small bunch of friends working together from our office in Trondheim. In the course of the last couple of years, we have opened new offices and welcomed new teammates in Norway (Oslo), USA (New York), Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Sweden (Gothenburg, Stockholm). Adopting a dedicated data-driven and growth-focused approach to marketing will be absolutely key to our success.
We are looking for a gutsy, smart and passionate Head of Growth ready to help us bring SalesScreen to (nearly) every organization in the world.
You will find at SalesScreen a working environment like nowhere else: a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of SalesScreen as its second family. You will be joining us at what is probably the most exciting phase in the company’s history. You will be given all the support you need to make a real dent in what SalesScreen will evolve into.
Perks & benefits
You'll be working from one of our offices in Norway.
On a more practical note, you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Equity program (coming soon)
- 5 weeks of vacations as well as Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Easter Eve.
- 4% pension plan
- Free lunch
- Subsidized sport-related membership
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Priority Treatment insurance
- Monthly social gathering
- Yearly summer company retreat
- Yearly winter company gathering
You will be holding one of the most exhilarating yet demanding positions at SalesScreen moving forward. Your first and foremost responsibility will be plain and simple: hyper-grow our lead generation.
Your every day will consist of:
- Defining, instrumenting and monitoring KPIs that quantify the success of existing and future acquisition strategies
- Conceptualizing, prioritizing and running concurrent experiments to optimize lead generation
- Leading the growth team by defining, managing, contributing and reporting on all growth-related efforts to the CCO and the leader group.
We are looking for a person with a solid track record within digital marketing. We are expecting you to have pretty strong personal & technical skills:
- Hands-on mindset: While the title indicates a certain amount of managerial tasks involved, we are looking for someone who is not scared (and even loves) to get its hands dirty. If you are looking for a position where you can simply delegate tasks, this is probably not the job opening for you.
- Mastery of our current toolbox: You will be required to be a super user of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google AdWords. Any experience with one or several of the following tools will be a huge benefit: Salesforce Pardot, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Data Studio, Orca.
- Exceptionally analytical: You will need to be super comfortable with translating user behaviors into quantifiable measurements and extracting relevant patterns from data sets. Strong proficiency in Excel and possibly additional data analysis software is required.
- Highly technical: We do not require for you to be a hardcore web developer but we do expect that you are very comfortable adopting new software and have a pretty good understanding of how web technologies work.
- Creative: This position will require that you think outside of the box and find tactics and approaches that may seem unorthodox at first but that will (hopefully) yield a great ROI.
- Team player: Despite your amazing technical talent, you will have to rely on teamwork with colleagues inside and outside the growth team to bring your growth initiatives to fruition. We are looking for someone that can both teach to and learn from others.
- Exceptional communication skills: You will be based in Norway but will collaborate daily with teammates around the globe. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English. If you are proficient in one or more additional languages, this is a plus.
We do not have specific requirements with regards to education but a Bachelor degree within IT / Digital Marketing / Data Analysis would be a clear plus. In any case, we count on you to have plenty of experience and motivation to show for.