Customer Success Representative
Customer Success - Amsterdam
Are you a tech-savvy, structured and outgoing superhero? Join us to build the strongest and happiest portfolio of customers ever, and help make SalesScreen the world's best sales motivation software.
Do you want to help our customers make the best of SalesScreen?
We are looking for a gutsy, smart and passionate Customer Success Representative ready to accompany and help us on this challenging journey. Do you want to help our customers make the best of SalesScreen? Then we are looking for you! At SalesScreen Europe you will be able to develop your talents in our growing organization. We are a young company with an open attitude, we welcome initiative and new ideas.
As Customer Success Representative you will help our customers to use SalesScreen as effectively and efficiently as possible. You will make sure they are happy and feel heard. You are also an asset to your coworkers, you pick up on wants and needs from the customer and are able to translate those into suggestions and communicate these ideas to your colleagues in the development and sales departments.
We expect you to be committed to providing excellent service, be forthcoming and flexible. In return we are committed to creating a workplace that does not feel like work at all. This includes company retreats, a chance to grow and have your voice be heard.
You possess the following qualities:
We are looking for a person with a solid track record within technology and sales management. We are expecting you to have pretty strong personal skills:
- Trustworthy: You will be the face of our company for many of our customers and, as such, you will have to earn the trust of these organizations. To do so, you will have to be attentive to their needs, be very structured and strive to always deliver on your promises.
- Exceptional communication skills: You will be based in Amsterdam, but will collaborate daily with teams and customers in the Benelux and Germany. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and spoken communication skills in Dutch, English and German. If you are proficient in one or more additional languages, this is a plus.
- Team player: SalesScreen is a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of the company as its second family. You will be working tightly with, and be assisted by, very talented engineers and designers who strive daily to make our products better, more intuitive and scalable. We value collaboration between technical, creative and operational team members above everything else.
- Smart: We do not see intelligence as how much you know, but how much you can learn. We’ll need you to be an eager learner, to be capable of sharing and teaching others, be quick witted and solution oriented.
- Tech-savy: We don't build rockets but we do work with technology every day. You need to be capable of learning, adopting and mastering tools and softwares fast.
- Brave & energetic: You are used to dealing with uncertainty, thrive when working in a fast-paced environment and you are not afraid of new challenges.
- Empathetic: We believe in the mantra "Think like a customer". Customers might not always be right, but they are always worth listening to. You will strive to be attentive and empathetic with them.
- Independent: We avoid micromanagement as much as we can. We'll always be here to help, but you'll have to be able to work independently and show initiative.
With teams in Norway, Sweden, USA, and the Netherlands, we are working hard to help (sales) teams all over the world to perform better. Our team in Amsterdam is growing as we continue to build our presence in Europe. We need an ambitious, hard-working Customer Success Manager. If our customers and the sales team can rely on you to keep SalesScreen going & growing once it has been implemented, this is the perfect challenge for you.
What will you be doing?
- We have succeeded at acquiring customers in the Benelux and Germany, and it is now crucial for us to provide them with the level of care they deserve. Your mission will be to take ownership of our customers. Working as a member of the Customer Success team at SalesScreen means that you will communicate with our existing customers by phone, video and e-mail. Our customers are all over the world, we expect that you can communicate with our customers in Dutch, English and German.
- Customer Success Meetings: Our customers need attention to stay satisfied. We complete 2 success meetings with each customer per year. In these meetings we want to inform about new functionality and make sure that they are using SalesScreen in the best possible way.
- On-boarding: New customers need attention as well. To get a new customer on-boarded, we need to spend time making a great SalesScreen environment for them. Close communication with the responsible Account Executive is essential.
We do not have specific requirements with regards to education. You have a relevant one? Good! You don't? That's alright, we are sure you have plenty of experience and motivation to show for.
SalesScreen was founded in 2011 by students from NTNU in Trondheim, Norway. We have rapidly grown into a profitable product company, with 30 employees developing and operating the leading motivation software on the market. We have a very solid portfolio of customers in Scandinavia (DNB, Gjensidige, Subaru, Schibsted…) and grand ambitions for SalesScreen in the US and European markets.