Junior Account Executive
Sales & Marketing – Amsterdam
Are you a sales genius in the making? Are you ready to work hard and play hard? Join us to build happier workplaces all over the world with our leading sales motivation software.
Are you a Sales Genius in the making?
At SalesScreen Europe you will be able to develop your talents in our growing organization. We are a young company with an open attitude, and we welcome initiative and new ideas.
As a Junior Account Executive you will represent SalesScreen Europe and build durable relationships with (potential) customers. You will guide the sales and implementation process from A to Z. We expect you to be committed to providing excellent service, be forthcoming and flexible. In return, we are committed to creating a workplace that does not feel like work at all. This includes company retreats, a chance to grow and have your voice be heard.
You possess the following qualities:
- You are interested in gamification, motivating techniques, etc.
- You are not shy, if necessary you will pick up the phone and ask for what you want/need.
- You are proficient in Dutch, English and German. Proficiency in any other languages is appreciated.
- You are a natural at building relationships, establishing trust, finding out what a (potential) customer really needs and translating that into service.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely.
- You have attention for details and you possess outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to think creatively and suggest changes in order to improve efficiency and impact.
With teams in Norway, Sweden, USA, and the Netherlands, we are working hard to help (sales) teams all over the world to perform better. Our team in Amsterdam is growing, as we continue to build our presence in Europe. We need an ambitious, hard-working Junior Account Executive. If you are self-reliant and enthusiastic, with an ambition to help others do better, this is the perfect role to launch your career in sales.
What will you be doing?
- 360˚ responsibility for the sales process, managing the process from acquisition to implementation.
- You are the first contact for questions from your accounts and will solve problems and answer questions quickly and efficiently.
- Have an in-depth understanding of our platform and how it works, to relay this to our customers.
- Own all aspects of the client relationship to help them excel.
- Assist in implementing initiatives to grow and optimize the sales channels.
- Coordinate with teams across business units to improve internal processes.
- Be dedicated in seeking out opportunities to deliver more revenue growth to the team.
- 2 years of experience in a sales or sales related position.
- HBO diploma/bachelor degree, or an experience level to match.
The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
SalesScreen was founded in 2011 by students from NTNU in Trondheim, Norway. We have rapidly grown into a profitable product company, with 30 employees developing and operating the leading motivation software on the market. We have a very solid portfolio of customers in Scandinavia (DNB, Gjensidige, Subaru, Schibsted…) and grand ambitions for SalesScreen in the US and European markets.