Administration – Oslo
Are you an empathetic, smart and people-minded superhero? Join us to build the happiest workplace ever seen at SalesScreen while we conquer the world with our leading sales motivation software.
Why join us
SalesScreen was founded in 2011 by students from NTNU in Trondheim (Norway) and has rapidly grown into a profitable product company with 30 employees developing and operating the leading motivation software on the market. We have a very solid portfolio of customers in Scandinavia (DNB, Gjensidige, Subaru, Schibsted, …) and grand ambitions for SalesScreen on the American and European markets.
Only a few years ago, we were a small bunch of friends working together from our office in Trondheim. In the course of the last couple of years, we have opened new offices and welcomed new teammates in Norway (Oslo), USA (San Diego), Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Sweden (Gothenburg, Stockholm). Striving to maintain a strong company culture through this expansion has been one of the most defining factors of our success.
After 6 years operating and being profitable as a bootstrapped company, we have recently taken in our first investor to help enter one of the most ambitious growth phases in our history. Preserving, fostering and expanding the company culture that we have worked so hard building while we go through this critical growth phase will be absolutely key to our success.
We are looking for a gutsy, smart and passionate HR Manager ready to help us keep SalesScreen a closely knitted family.
You will find at SalesScreen a working environment like nowhere else: a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of SalesScreen as its second family. You will be joining us at what is probably the most exciting phase in the company’s history. You will be given all the support you need to make a real dent in what SalesScreen will evolve into.
Location: We are primarily looking for the person taking this position in our Oslo office but it is also possible to be based in Trondheim.
Perks & benefits
You'll be working from our brand new Oslo office right in the middle of Karl Johans gate. On a more practical note, you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Equity program (coming soon)
- 5 weeks of vacations as well as Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Easter Eve.
- 4% pension plan
- Free lunch
- Gym membership at 3T or part of your physical activities subsidized
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Priority Treatment insurance
- Monthly social gathering
- Yearly summer company retreat
- Yearly winter company gathering
This will be a very multi-faceted, global and fast-paced job.
You will have your hands in a very broad range of aspects at SalesScreen. You will report directly to our COO and work very closely with our Operations and Marketing departments as well as with the Leader Group.
You will be orchestrating all HR related aspects in the lifecycle of any teammate of the SalesScreen group (Norway, Sweden, Netherlands & USA). Your main responsibilities will be:
- Company promotion: You will work and coordinate your efforts with our Marketing department to ensure that SalesScreen as an employer gets the right exposure towards potential talents be it through our website, social media, networking events or other.
- Hiring process: You will streamline our hiring processes globally to ensure that we can acquire the best possible talents forward. You will be coordinating the process from the writing of the job description, its promotion, the sourcing of potential candidates all the way to the organizing of interviews to which you will participate actively alongside colleagues from the leader-group.
- Teammate on-boarding: You will streamline the on-boarding processes of our new teammates globally to ensure that they can become operational as fast as possible. That will require you to coordinate the administrative aspects (equipment, contracts,...), the training sessions as well as the individualized follow-up of new teammates in their early days at SalesScreen.
- Company culture: You will take an active part in ensuring that our company culture remains one of the strongest assets of SalesScreen. That will include, amongst other things, organizing our yearly Summer Company Retreats and Christmas Gatherings but also carefully monitoring that our teammates are happy and feel treated with the outmost level of attention.
- Internal Documentation: Seeing that you will be orchestrating a lot of processes, you will be responsible to maintain accordingly our internal playbooks, guidelines, procedures, and documents relative to handling the relations with our new and existing teammates.
- Compliance: You will have to make sure that everything we do is compliant with the laws of the different countries we operate in. We don't expect you to be a lawyer but you should have a basic understanding of regulations surrounding employment and be able to search for answers when needed.
We are looking for a person with a solid track record within HR and / or team management. We are expecting you to have pretty strong personal skills:
- Trustworthy & Empathetic: You will have a crucial role as a mediator with our teammates and as such you will have to earn and deserve their trust. To do so, you will have to be attentive and empathetic to their needs, to be very structured and to strive to always deliver on your promises.
- Exceptional communication skills: You will be based in Norway but will collaborate daily with teams and customers around the globe. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and spoken communication skills in both Norwegian and English. If you are pro-efficient in one or more additional languages, this is a plus.
- Team player: SalesScreen is a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of the company as its second family. You will be working tightly with and assisted by very talented colleagues who strive daily to make our product and company more performant, scalable and inclusive. We value collaboration between technical, creative and operational teammates above everything else.
- Smart: We do not see intelligence as how much you know but how much you can learn. We’ll need you to be an eager learner, to be capable of sharing and teaching to others, be quick witted and solution oriented.
- Brave & energetic: You are used to dealing with uncertainty, thrive when working in a high tempo and you are not afraid of new challenges.
- Independent: We avoid micromanagement as much as we can. We'll always be here to help but you'll have to be able to work independently and show initiative.
We do not have specific requirements with regards to education. You have a relevant one? Good! You don't? That's all right, we are sure you have plenty of experience and motivation to show for.