SalesScreen was founded in 2011 and has rapidly grown into a profitable product company with more than 60 employees globally developing and operating the best product in our niche. We have the leading motivation software on the market, and we only hire the best. In the course of the last couple of years, we have opened new offices and welcomed new teammates in Scandinavia, USA and Singapore.
SalesScreen is now used by thousands of top-teams all around the world, and our portfolio includes large, well-known brands from all over the world.
Our goal is to become the #1 software for any sales team worldwide. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We are looking for an innovative, passionate and hungry Product Manger ready to help us build SalesScreen into the world's leading sales gamification platform.
Sales is hard work, it requires a high degree of motivation and drive to overcome constant rejections, objections and conducting necessary repetitive tasks.
Utilizing gamification, we tap into basic human needs for recognition, attention, praise and competition to unleash the next level of sales productivity, while making the day-to-day activities both fun and rewarding. The result is a higher level of activity, happy colleagues who stay with the business longer and adoption of core business strategy.
In the role as a Product Manager you will be working closely with the CPO and the Product team to drive SalesScreen to the next level. Your understanding of how revenue teams operates and what drives engagement among our user base will be key to prioritize and drive innovation. You will be responsible for both product planning and execution.
What you'll do
- Understanding and representing user needs
- Help define and drive the product vision
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities
- Creating a shared brain across the product teams to empower independent decision making
- Monitor the market and competitive landscape
- Mange and run the customer product advisory board
Who you are
- Experience from B2B SaaS companies
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching a product
- Good understanding of how revenue teams operate
- Creative by nature and able to scope and define new ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- The ability to align teams behind the product vision
- Technical background
What you'll like about SalesScreen
- Competitive compensation
- Modern offices at a central location in Oslo (Karl Johan)
- Flexible work hours and options for remote work
- Equity program
- 5 weeks of vacation as well as Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Easter Eve
- 5% pension plan
- Yearly summer & winter company retreats
- Gym membership or subsidized sport activities
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Priority treatment insurance
- Monthly social gatherings
- A dedicated and playful company culture
Come work with us
At SalesScreen, we are on a mission to help our customers, sales teams around the world to unleash their full potential, and we need your help to do that. Are you talented, brave, dedicated and playful? If so; you might be the person we need. If you are looking for a company that has a strong company culture that is human, inclusive and friendly; we might be the company for you.