Customer Success Representative
Sales & Marketing – Oslo
Who we are
SalesScreen was founded in 2011 by students from NTNU in Trondheim (Norway) and has rapidly grown into a profitable company with 26 employees developing and operating SalesScreen, the leading motivation software on the market. We have a very solid portfolio of customers in Scandinavia (DNB, Gjensidige, Subaru, Schibsted, …) and grand ambitions to bring SalesScreen to the American and European markets.
Building and maintaining solid relationships with our existing customers is a crucial key to success. We are looking for a gutsy, smart and passionate Customer Success Representative ready to accompany and help us on this challenging journey.
Why join us
You will find at SalesScreen a working environment like nowhere else: a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of SalesScreen as its second family. You will be joining us at what is probably the most exciting phase in the company’s history. You will be given all the support you need to make a real dent in what SalesScreen will evolve into.
Perks & benefits
You'll be working from our brand new Oslo office right in the middle of Karl Johans gate. One a more practical note, you will be employed in the mother company Dogu AS and will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of vacations as well as Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Easter Eve.
- 4% pension plan
- Free lunch
- Mobile subscription
- Gym membership at SATS or part of your physical activities subsidised
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Treatment insurance (Behandlingsforsikring)
- Monthly social gathering
- Yearly summer company retreat
- Yearly winter company gathering
Since 2014, we have succeeded at acquiring many customers in the Nordics and it is now crucial for us to provide them with a level of care they deserve. Your mission will be to take ownership of a large portion of our customers.
Working as a member of the Customer Success team at SalesScreen means that you will communicate with our existing customers by phone, video and e-mail. Our customers are all over the world, we expect that you can communicate with our customers in both English and Norwegian/Swedish.
- Customer Success Meetings: Our customers needs attention to stay satisfied. We complete 2 success meetings with each customer per year. In these meetings we want to inform about new functionality and make sure that they are using SalesScreen in the best possible way.
- On-boarding: New customers needs attention as well. To get a new customer onboarded we need to spend time making a great SalesScreen environment for them. Close communication with the responsible Account Executive is essential.
We are looking for a person with a solid track record within technology and sales management. We are expecting you to have pretty strong personal skills:
- Trustworthy: You will be the face of our company for many of our customers and as such you will have to earn the trust of these organizations. To do so, you will have to be attentive to their needs, to be very structured and to strive to always deliver on your promises
- Exceptional communication skills: You will be based in Norway but will collaborate daily with teams and customers around the globe. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and spoken communication skills in both Norwegian and English. If you are pro-efficient in one or more additional languages, this is a plus.
- Team player: SalesScreen is a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of the company as its second family. You will be working tightly with and assisted by very talented engineers and designers who strive daily to make our products more performant, intuitive and scalable. We value collaboration between technical, creative and operational team members above everything else.
- Smart: We do not see intelligence as how much you know but how much you can learn. We’ll need you to be an eager learner, to be capable of sharing and teaching to others, be quick witted and solution oriented.
- Tech-savy: We don't build rockets but we do work with technology every day. You need to be capable of learning, adopting and mastering tools and softwares fast.
- Brave & energetic: You are used dealing with uncertainty, thrive in when working in a high tempo and you are not afraid of new challenges.
- Empathetic: We believe in the mantra "Think like a customer". Customers might not be always right but they are always worth listening to. You will strive to be attentive and empathetic with them.
- Independent: We avoid micromanagement as much as we can. We'll always be here to help but you'll have to be able to work independently and show initiative.
We do not have specific requirements with regards to education. You have a relevant one? Good! You don't? That's all right, we are sure you have plenty of experience and motivation to show for.