As a Sales Development Representative here at SalesScreen, your primary responsibility is to proactively contact outbound leads for the purpose of qualifying them for a more in-depth discussion with our Account Directors. Your overall responsibility is to quickly qualify these opportunities and work with the sales team to bring them to closure. You'll be creating new relationships, find and explore new business opportunities by contacting potential clients via email, phone, social platforms, etc.
What you'll do
- Manage the prospect outreach process via emails, phone calls, social media interactions, etc.
- Contacting and qualifying leads to set appointments for our Account Executives to close
- Being the first point of contact and education leads to help generate increased interest and to lead to sales
- Anticipating needs and concerns of potential clients and maintaining a knowledge of problems and issues that they are facing in their work
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales team on lead quality and conversion
Who you are
- Native English speaker
- You've already started your career in sales, customer service or recruitment
- You're able to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Clear communication skills/excellent phone etiquette, with the ability to speak with C-Level and Senior Executives and ask thought-provoking questions
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment and adaptive to change
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, outgoing, not afraid to talk to strangers)
- You're highly motivated, passionate and able to keep a positive attitude with a passion for growth
- You thrive in healthy competition but are also a strongly team oriented and focused on the success of your peers as well as yourself
- Competitive compensation
- Generous commissions
- Yearly summer & winter company retreats
- Gym membership or subsidizes sports activities
- A dedicated and playful company culture!