SalesScreen was founded in 2011 and has rapidly grown into a profitable product company with more than 40 employees globally developing and operating the best product in our niche. We have the leading motivation software on the market, and we only hire the best. In the course of the last couple of years, we have opened new offices and welcomed new teammates in Scandinavia, USA and Singapore.
SalesScreen is now used by thousands of top-teams all around the world, and our portfolio includes large, well-known brands from all over the world.
Our goal is to become the #1 software for any sales team worldwide. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We are now looking for our new People Operations Manager who will be responsible for a variety of tasks within the scope of recruiting, people ops and payroll for our team in the US. You will report to the VP of People Operations and work closely with the management team at SalesScreen. This role will be a key player for helping us keep SalesScreens amazing company culture while we grow massively. A big task in this job will be recruitment of new teammates in the US.
Who you are
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a strong passion for working with people and recruitment. You are driven and like to take on new challenges. You have the unique combination of being creative, organized, a great communicator and a people person. A record of hiring in a high-growth, high-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Hiring process: You will streamline our hiring processes in the US to ensure that we can acquire the best possible talents forward. You will be coordinating the process from the writing of the job description, its promotion, the sourcing of potential candidates all the way to the organizing of interviews to which you will participate actively alongside colleagues from the management team. You will also be a key player in onboarding of our new teammates.
- Compliance: You will have to make sure that everything we do is compliant with the laws in the states we operate in. We don't expect you to be a lawyer but you should have a basic understanding of regulations surrounding employment and be able to search for answers when needed.
- Internal Documentation: Seeing that you will be orchestrating a lot of processes, you will be responsible to maintain accordingly our HR system, applicant tracking system, guidelines, procedures, and documents relative to handling the relations with our new and existing teammates.
- Payroll: Parter with our vendor to make sure payroll is paid correctly every month alongside with expenses, insurance and benefits
- Shape the culture: Drive and improve the culture programs to shape and reinforce our cultural values and mission. Help creating a best in class candidate experience from initial contact to their first day and beyond.
- 3+ years People Ops experience at a high growth company.
- Recruitment in a fast-paced environment. Recruitment within a tech company is a big plus.
- Passionate about company culture
- Knowledge with HR tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management
- Highly organized
- Flexible team player who can wear many hats
- Problem solver with the ability to handle change in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations
What you'll like about SalesScreen
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work hours and options for remote work
- Yearly summer & winter company retreats
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- A dedicated and playful company culture!
Come work with us
At SalesScreen, we are on a mission to help our customers, sales teams around the world to unleash their full potential, and we need your help to do that. Are you talented, brave, dedicated and playful? If so; you might be the person we need. If you are looking for a company that has a strong company culture that is human, inclusive and friendly; we might be the company for you.