Sales Development Representative
Sales & Marketing – Oslo
Who we are
SalesScreen was founded in 2011 by students from NTNU in Trondheim (Norway) and has rapidly grown into a profitable company with 26 employees developing and operating SalesScreen, the leading motivation software on the market. We have a very solid portfolio of customers in Scandinavia (DNB, Gjensidige, Subaru, Schibsted, …) and grand ambitions to bring SalesScreen to the American and European markets.
Building and maintaining solid relationships with our existing customers is a crucial key to success. We are looking for a gutsy, smart and passionate Sales Development Representative ready to accompany and help us on this challenging journey.
Why join us
You will find at SalesScreen a working environment like nowhere else: a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of SalesScreen as its second family. You will be joining us at what is probably the most exciting phase in the company’s history. You will be given all the support you need to make a real dent in what SalesScreen will evolve into.
Perks & benefits
You'll be working from our Oslo office and will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of vacations as well as Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Easter Eve.
- Mobile subscription
- Gym membership or part of your physical activities subsidised
- Monthly social gathering
- Yearly summer company retreat
- Yearly winter company gathering
Since 2014, we have succeeded at acquiring many customers in the Nordics and it is now crucial for us to provide them with a level of care they deserve. Your mission will be to take ownership of a large portion of our customers.
Your main tasks will be early in the sales process. What we define as "pre-sales":
Contact incoming leads for qualification.
Your main responsibility will be to qualify leads for our Account Executives. You'll contact these potential customers by phone or email and find out if this is a customer that we should do a demo for. These customers come from all around the world.
Contact new potential customers.
When you have spare time from contacting those leads that has already shown interest for SalesScreen, you will do some outbound calling. We have a list of customers that we know need our product. The customer doesn't necessarily know this yet, so it will be your job to convince them that they need a demo with one of our Account Executives.
- You are the glue that makes our marketing and sales team work together. You are the first person our new potential customers meet, so one of your responsibilities is to identify if we're attracting the right leads.
We are looking for a person with a passion for sales. Maybe you have worked at a call center for a couple of years, ready to take the next step in your career or you have other relevant experience. We are expecting you to have strong personal skills:
- Trustworthy: You will be the face of our company for many of our customers and as such you will have to earn the trust of these organizations. To do so, you will have to be attentive to their needs, to be very structured and to strive to always deliver on your promises
- Exceptional communication skills: You will be based in Sweden but will collaborate daily with teams and customers around the globe. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and spoken communication skills in both Swedish and English. If you are pro-efficient in one or more additional languages, this is a plus.
- Team player: SalesScreen is a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of the company as its second family. You will be working tightly with and assisted by very talented engineers and designers who strive daily to make our products more performant, intuitive and scalable. We value collaboration between technical, creative and operational team members above everything else.
- Smart: We do not see intelligence as how much you know but how much you can learn. We’ll need you to be an eager learner, to be capable of sharing and teaching to others, be quick witted and solution oriented.
- Brave & energetic: You are used dealing with uncertainty, thrive in when working in a high tempo and you are not afraid of new challenges.
- Empathetic: We believe in the mantra "Think like a customer". Customers might not be always right but they are always worth listening to. You will strive to be attentive and empathetic with them.
- Independent: We avoid micromanagement as much as we can. We'll always be here to help but you'll have to be able to work independently and show initiative.
We do not have specific requirements with regards to education. You have a relevant one? Good! You don't? That's all right, we are sure you have plenty of experience and motivation to show for.