SalesScreen was founded in 2011 and has rapidly grown into a profitable product company with more than 40 employees globally developing and operating the best product in our category. We have the leading motivation software on the market, and we look to hire the best. We run our three principal global regions of EMEA, Americas and APAC from our offices in Scandinavia, USA and Singapore.
SalesScreen is now used by thousands of top-teams all around the world, and our portfolio includes large, well-known brands from all over the world.
Our goal is to become the #1 software for any sales team worldwide. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
You are a hungry, top performing enterprise Saas seller and leader with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and a history building companies from $10 to $100 million and beyond. You are a talent magnet and a leader that people want to follow and love being around.
About the role
SalesScreen is seeking a VP Sales, APAC, based in Singapore, to build upon our success in the region and help us take it to the next level. This role would initially sell individually into enterprise and mid market accounts in Asia, and build the regional GTM strategy, and then hire sales and SDR’s in the region, direct CSM hires and develop our local marketing strategy.
- 6+ years of progressive, SaaS enterprise sales experience, with 2+ years of that experience managing and growing a high performing sales team with a people first mindset
- Intimate knowledge of the SaaS market and cultural business norms of principal english speaking Asia regions(Singapore, HK, India and Australia).
- Experience selling to revenue teams a plus (Field sales, Inside Sales, Customer Success).
- Comfort selling six figure deals into large enterprise organizations.
- Ability to assemble teams that can sell to customers above 250 employees up to largest strategic Fortune 500’s
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute in collaboration with other team members
- Mastery of value-based sales methodologies such as Meddicc, and high aptitude to collaborate in a decentralized environment, and provide proactive forecast and CRM updates.
- Track record of overachievement to goal as a manager and individual contributor.
- Experience leveraging, building and managing enterprise sales teams globally; proven record of recruiting and enabling top talent.
- Jumpstart new business with key Enterprise and Mid Market prospects in the region. Lead the expansion and development of select existing enterprise customers.
- As the foundation for the region is built, develop an organizational strategy for the region, hiring sales and inside sales professionals to grow the region and hit revenue targets.
- Partner with SalesScreen sales and marketing to direct local marketing strategy, ABM strategy, events and webcast strategy and execution.
- Be a vocal Brand Ambassador on behalf of SalesScreen in the region through video webcasts, events leadership and blogging on behalf of the company to raise awareness and build a community in the region.
- Set the overall sales strategy and process, create and track the appropriate metrics within the sales funnel, and ultimately own the revenue goals for the region.
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required. Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Play a critical role in business planning, working closely with other senior executives to develop plans, resource requirements, and influence our long-term business strategy.
- Define and improve the sales workflow to achieve repeatable success in the enterprise.
- Accurately forecast the monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline.
- Execute to meet or exceed revenue goals in alignment with the company’s operating model.
- Oversee the hiring and development of the APAC sales team.
- Navigate enterprise deals in a complex buying environment
What you'll like about SalesScreen
- Competitive compensation with equity
- Yearly summer & winter company retreats
- Free daily lunch and coffee
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- A dedicated and playful company culture
Come work with us
At SalesScreen, we are one a mission to help our customers, sales teams around the world to unleash their full potential, and we need your help to do that. Are you talented, brave, dedicated and playful? If so; you might be the person we need. If you are looking for a company that has a strong company culture that is human, inclusive and friendly; we might be the company for you.