SalesScreen was founded in 2011 and has rapidly grown into a profitable product company with more than 40 employees globally developing and operating the best product in our niche. We have the leading motivation software on the market, and we only hire the best. In the course of the last couple of years, we have opened new offices and welcomed new teammates in Scandinavia, USA and Singapore.
SalesScreen is now used by thousands of top-teams all around the world, and our portfolio includes large, well-known brands from all over the world.
Our goal is to become the #1 software for any sales team worldwide. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
About the role
Salesscreen is seeking a VP GTM & Sales Productivity to join our team. This role leads the functions of Sales Enablement, Sales Ops and our GTM product launch efforts.
This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all sales personnel have the required knowledge, content, skills, processes, and behaviors to optimize every interaction with buyers. As a critical member of our sales and marketing team, this person will support revenue goals by creating onboarding and ongoing enablement content as we grow the team. This role will be responsible for coordinating enablement and creating content.
The VP GTM leads our sales ops functions include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, and sales process optimization. The role is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. And also for being the lead orchestrator of our quarterly GTM product launch activities in collaboration with sales, marketing, product and executive teams.
- 6+ years of combined sales enablement and sales ops leadership with a Saas company operating at scale (50+revenue team members - Field Sales, SDR, CSM)
- Expert in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Force Management, Challenger, Sandler, etc.)
- Experience with bringing light-weight innovative outside sales training into organizations
- Excellent cross functional collaborator and leader. As the company grows, able to hire, inspire, hold accountable, and develop an elite team
- Consistent and provable history of content creation with specific examples
- Experience building on-boarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment
- Demonstrates experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product to create a culture of alignment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer value propositions that can be delivered by sales resources
- Experience building out competitive programs, personas, and customer references
- Superior organizational skills
- Define the business requirements across products and functions to focus the enablement cycles in the most impactful areas in line with company objectives
- Build programs that are truly world-class, pushing conventional wisdom on levels of engagement and efficacy of enablement sessions. Create and define a sales playbook.
- Craft the overall learning journey of our customer facing reps and managers from on-boarding and ongoing certification through promotion into the next role
- Quarterback enablement tech stack. Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to support new product launches, and deploy new messaging and packaging
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting and planning.
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Facilitate successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch.
- Proactively identifying gaps and opportunities based on territory data that would improve sales effectiveness. (closerates, sales velocity, etc)
- Make recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, territories or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Partner with revenue leadership to organize and communicate new procedures to the team
- Lead the effort to document new procedures once communicated
- Play the lead role in orchestrating and leading the collaboration and successful completion of our quarterly GTM product launches - Coordinating marketing, sales, and product to execute successful quarterly launches and customer communications
What you'll like about SalesScreen
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly summer & winter company retreats
- Free daily lunch and coffee
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- A dedicated and playful company culture
Come work with us
At SalesScreen, we are one a mission to help our customers, sales teams around the world to unleash their full potential, and we need your help to do that. Are you talented, brave, dedicated and playful? If so; you might be the person we need. If you are looking for a company that has a strong company culture that is human, inclusive and friendly; we might be the company for you.