SalesScreen was founded in 2011 and has rapidly grown into a profitable product company with more than 40 employees globally developing and operating the best product in our niche. We have the leading motivation software on the market, and we only hire the best. In the course of the last couple of years, we have opened new offices and welcomed new teammates in Scandinavia, USA and Singapore.
SalesScreen is now used by thousands of top-teams all around the world, and our portfolio includes large, well-known brands from all over the world.
Our goal is to become the #1 software for any sales team worldwide. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
About the role
As a Sales Engineer at SalesScreen, you will get the opportunity to combine your technical mindset with your passion for making customers succeed with SalesScreen.
You do not have to know coding in order to be a great Sales Engineer, but some basic understanding is positive. You will be a key person in the company, working as the glue between Sales, Developers and Customer Success.
SalesScreen works great with manual reporting, but nothing is more satisfying than getting real time data over automatically from other systems. We are a global company, so as a Sales Engineer you will get the opportunity to travel and work with customers and colleagues from all over the world, in a young, dynamic and fun company. After all, more fun in the daily routines is what SalesScreen is all about.
What you'll do
We commonly describe ourselves as brave nerds who combine our love for technology with a strong business mindset. This has never been more true than for this role. As a Sales Engineer, you will be the magic x-factor that will give prospective and current customers a much better integration experience with SalesScreen.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Technical on-boarding assistance: You will assist the Customer Success team in their work to onboard new or existing customers where technical assistance is needed.
- Integration Setup: You will also assist the customer success team by setting up the integrations between external systems and SalesScreen for our customers using our integration tools.
- Pre-Sale: You will bring your technical insights to the table and assist the Account Directors in meetings with prospective clients, with focus on integrations, security and GDPR.
- Technical Support: You will be part our support rotations (2nd or 3rd line) with a specific focus on technical aspects and integrations.
- Product Feedback: Being one of our foremost product expert and being regularly in contact with our customers, you will have to communicate improvements and customer needs to the Product team for current and potential integrations with SalesScreen.
Who you are
We are looking for a person with a solid track record within Sales and Technology. We are expecting you to have pretty strong personal skills:
- Team player: SalesScreen is a young, skilled and ambitious team who thinks of the company as its second family. You will be working tightly with and assisted by very talented colleagues who strive daily to make our product and company more performant, scalable and inclusive. We value collaboration between technical, creative and operational teammates above everything else.
- Technical Mindset: You will have without a doubt the most technical role within the Sales & Customer Success team and a lot will be asked from you. You will have to enjoy getting your hands dirty with technical details.
- Smart: We do not see intelligence as how much you know but how much you can learn. We’ll need you to be an eager learner, to be capable of sharing and teaching to others, be quick witted and solution oriented.
- Reasonably extroverted: You will find all type of personalities at SalesScreen and we have our fair share of both introverts and extroverts. However, we believe that this role requires you to be a minimum extroverted. For example, you should expect a quite significant amount of meetings with customers & partners and this should not be a show stopper for you.
- Exceptional communication skills: You will be based in Norway but will collaborate daily with teams and customers around the globe. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and spoken communication skills in both Norwegian and English. If you are pro-efficient in one or more additional languages, this is a plus.
- Independent & Structured: We avoid micromanagement as much as we can. We'll always be here to help but you'll have to be able to work independently and show initiative. We see it as crucial for you to be very structured in your way to handle any aspect of your work.
What you'll like about SalesScreen
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work hours and options for remote work
- Equity program
- 5 weeks of vacation as well as Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Easter Eve
- 5% pension plan
- Yearly summer & winter company retreats
- Gym membership or subsidized sport activities
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Priority treatment insurance
- Monthly social gatherings
- A dedicated and playful company culture
Come work with us
At SalesScreen, we are on a mission to help our customers, sales teams around the world to unleash their full potential, and we need your help to do that. Are you talented, brave, dedicated and playful? If so; you might be the person we need. If you are looking for a company that has a strong company culture that is human, inclusive and friendly; we might be the company for you.